Meet Kelle, your ai-powered personal assistant. Kelle empowers Keller Williams agents by simplifying daily tasks, establishing powerful success habits and handling all things business on the go!
Here are the 50 ways that Kelle Can Help You Run Your Business:
Listings & Market Reports
- Show me listings in [city, state, zip code]
- Show me my [closed, expired, pending, active or sold] listings
- Find listings at [address, city, state]
- Find Kelle Snap in [zip code]
- Who is in my referral network?
- Search my referral network for [name]
- Add [name] to my referral network
- Show me my referrals
- Show me the status of my referral to [name] or from [name]
- Send a referral to [name]
- Find [name]
- Show database contact [name]
- Find [name] on Connect
- Show upcoming events at my Market Center
- Show upcoming events at the [name of MC]
- Show upcoming events at Market Center number [number]
- Find content on Connect from [name]
- Show me events added to Connect [time period]
- Find my registered events on Connect
- Find the latest Red Report
- Find the [month, year, Red Report]
- Donate to KW Cares
- What is a BOLD law?
- What is LORE?
- What is [insert Kellerism]
- How many agents are at KW?
- When is Family Reunion 2019?
- When is Mega Camp?
- What is a 411?
- What is company dollar?
- What are the 4 conversations?
- What is profit share?
- What is a Market Center?
General Questions and Definitions
- How close am I to reaching my CGI goals?
- How many closings do I need to reach my goal?
- What are my monthly CGI goals versus actuals?
- How many appointments did I complete this year?
- What is my listing appointment or closing goal for this month or year>
- How many listings have I taken this month or year?
- How many listings do I need this month to reach my goal?
- How many closings did I have last month?
- What was my GCI last month or last year?
- What is my average sales price?
- Snow me my average sales price by month or year
- What is my cap?
- What is my cap status?
- Show me my closed units volume [time period]
Need assistance? Attend a Training or contact your Market Center Tech Ambassador.