KWCP seeks Operations + Accounting Administrators (internally known as the MCA) to serve as day-to-day leaders in new and expanding real estate brokerage Market Center offices in the greater DC metropolitan region. At KWCP, the MCA is the accounting and operations point person of the office and taskmaster who keeps the office running at maximum efficiency with minimum disruption. Successful individuals in this role balance assertive operational leadership with soft people skills.
The MCA will be primarily focused on growing the office in partnership with the Team Leader, and ensuring that day-to-day brokerage operations run flawlessly – including bookkeeping and accounting systems, administrative/office operations, client services, marketing, and IT.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Operations + Accounting Administrator is a leadership role within KWCP, and is responsible for:
- All bookkeeping (A/R and A/P) requirements for all associate transactions and reporting to corporate accounting, with daily, weekly, monthly computer inputs and reporting
- Systems development, implementation, and refinement as necessary to ensure the efficient and effective operations of the Market Center
- Managing all aspects of the agent onboarding process
- Acting as the office and brand ambassador for the Market Center, fielding phone calls, greeting guests and maintaining common and functional areas of the work environment for day to day operations
- Purchasing and maintenance of supplies and equipment, and oversight of technology and support systems
- Provide administrative and operational support for the Team Leader and other leadership members as necessary, including but not limited to: creating agendas, organizing meetings, recording meeting minutes
- Assist in the hiring, training, and management of personnel, in support of the Team Leader in managing agents and the Market Center
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of new products and services to introduce them to existing agent associates
- Managing receptionists, office staff, agents, etc.
- Proven ability to manage essential accounting and full charge bookkeeping tasks and reporting
- Experience in a busy professional office setting, with 1-3 years of real estate, service, administrative, and management and leadership positions
- Responsiveness, and ability to execute key initiatives and requirements in an efficient manner while balancing daily requirements
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and relationship management, with strong written and verbal communications skills
Top candidates will be well-organized, logical, problem-solvers. They will be careful and detail-oriented, with exceptional computer and systems skills. The MCA has a happy, positive attitude and a cool-headed perspective. They have a strong sense of client service and act ethically with personal integrity and a high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be committed to attaining high-level results.
Qualified candidates may apply here.