- This event has passed.
January 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Career Visioning – Thursday, January 17th, 2018 (8 am – 5 pm) & Friday, January 18th, 2018 (8 am – 12 pm)
Career Visioning provides proven hiring systems to ensure that the best and the brightest – the candidates most likely to succeed in the role – join your team and take your business to the next level.
Seth Campbell will lead you through the Keller Personality Assessment tool; a simple business plan to map your vision for your future empire; mastering a comprehensive interview process that reduces the guesswork when evaluating talent and enables you to thoroughly understand and build relationship with candidates; consult on the personality assessment and set up your new hires for success with expectations and empower them.
Career Visioning is the first in a series of leadership training courses designed to empower you to find, train and lead your future talent.
You’ve selected amazing talent through the CV process. Now, your work truly begins! Learn how to systematically lead your new talented team member to thrive in their 20% using new plug-and-play tools and a simple four-step process. Learn how to:
- Create a purposeful 30-60-90 day plan that ensures your new hire masters their 20%
- Leverage the 30-60-90 day template and customize to your organization
- Set clear expectations, allowing your new hire to thrive in your organization
- Discover how to systematically and purposefully evaluate you hires to maximize their performance
- Learn how to empower your people to build their empire inside of yours
- Leverage key tools such as the GPS and 4-1-1 in order ot help set their vision
Once your team members have nailed their 20% over the course of several years, they will have earned the chance for a new opportunity. Learn how to create a BIG VISION for your organization so that your proven talent can cultivate their vision within your organization.