Keller Williams Capital Properties is seeking Marketing & Client Services Coordinators (referred to internally as the MCC) for opportunities across the company in new and expanding real estate brokerage Market Center offices in the greater DC metropolitan region. At KWCP, the MCC is a hybrid position that combines marketing, public relations, events management, client services, and general administrative skills to make the Market Center a friendly, warm, welcoming, and efficient business environment.
The Marketing & Client Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for client service in all forms, and for the efficient and successful day-to-day operations of the office, including supporting the leadership team in meeting their objectives. They will work directly with the Operations & Accounting Associate (MCA) and act as the client services ambassador, to greet and accommodate requests and provide helpful assistance and guidance for agents with a big smile, a helping hand, and a wealth of essential information. The ambitious MCC candidate can grow into an Assistant Team Leader role, to eventually become a Team Leader.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing & Client Services Coordinator is a key support role within KWCP, and will be responsible for:
- Acting as the office and brand ambassador for the Market Center, fielding phone calls, guests, facilitating meetings, classes, on-site, and off-site events as necessary
- Maintain and prepare the training rooms, workstations, and other common and functional areas for day-to-day operations and special events as needed
- Greeting everyone with a smile—being positive, cheerful, and accommodating in all situations
- Assist management team as needed to forward the goals and objectives of the office to recruit, attract, hire, and retain agents
- Provide support and feedback to the MCA, Team Leader, and other team leaders on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center
- Provide marketing and communications support and outreach for classes, programs, events, and office activity through digital platforms, social media, and internal communications collateral
- Minimum of 1-3 years of office experience in an administrative capacity
- Standout verbal and written communications skills, with phone skills and ability to handle multiple, often simultaneous interactions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite essential applications, document management, and familiarity with email marketing platforms
- Marketing, event planning, public relations skills and experience are a plus
Top candidates will be friendly, outgoing, and willing to help with anything and everything. They are great team players with a ‘can-do’ attitude. They will be systematic and efficient, with good planning and problem-solving skills. The MCC has a happy, positive attitude, and a willingness to serve. They will take the opportunity to grow and thrive, seeking potential growth with a commitment to learning at each opportunity.
Qualified candidates may apply here.